Hanoi, Hanoi, Vietnam
Operations and Supply Chain
The people here at Apple don't just build products - they build the kind of wonder that's revolutionized entire industries. It's the diversity of those people and their ideas that encourages the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. We are looking for self driven, passionate DFM engineers. You are responsible for manufacturing process & stations development (SMA, HotBar, etc.,) and quality, solve complex problems in creative and effective ways. You are also responsble for Manage contract manufacturers (CM) to support product develop builds and mass production.
- - Min 5 years of SMT or meaningful experiences (packaging assembly, etc.,) ;
- - Proven SMT knowledges & experiences ;
- - Familiar with process FA equipments/ tool and methodologies ;
- - General understanding with PCB fabrications and components packages (general IC, SIP, discrete passive components);
- - Good quality sense and familiar with factory quality control system (IQC, IPQC, SQE, QA/QE) ;
- - Familiar with industrial standard (for example, IPC - including general SMT cosmetic spec of IPC 610, MSD, rework, ESD ) ;
- - Good communication & presentation skill ;
- - Demonstrated strong leadership skill ;
- - Good team-player and able to work with multiple functional groups ;
- - Can do demeanor and could perform under stress and pressure ;
- - Other added technical knowledge eg. automation, data science & mechanical design will be an added advantage;
- - Willing to travel within China and overseas (India, Thailand, etc., ) for projects supports upon request ;
- Work with Cupertino Engineering team, validates product design for manufacturability and make recommendations for changes, driving for high quality (yield and reliability), efficient design ; - Develops manufacturing process & stations with creative way ; - Provide guidance and resources to CM partner engineers ; - Support products builds from development stages (Proto, EVT, DVT, PVT ) and ramp/mass productions ; - Plans, develops and implements procedures for PCBA manufacturing process and quality control in contract manufacturers (CMs); - Work with multi-functional teams, responsible for projects successful transition from engineering to mass productions or from one site to others sites; - Acts as project leader on a variety of sophisticated projects.