Business Planning, Apple Music
Culver City, California, United States
Operations and Supply Chain
The people here at Apple don’t just create products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. iTunes revolutionized the way we consume music and entertainment; now, with Apple Music, our customers have instant access to more than 45 million songs, as well as personalized recommendations, inspiring playlists, direct artist access and Beats 1 radio. Truly all the music you love, all in one place. The Business Planning team is involved in the day-to-day running of Apple Music. The team provides strategic and operational support to the global Apple Music leadership team, with responsibilities including fiscal planning, strategy, M&A support, executive projects, and marketplace analysis.
- You are skilled at building detailed business models for future businesses that do not yet exist.
- You are proficient at translating research and data into strategic recommendations.
- You are able to build compelling slide presentations to help develop stakeholder buy-in.
- You are a talented communicator, and confident in presenting to senior executives.
- You are highly collaborative, and capable of working across diverse teams and functions.
- You are deeply analytical and have excellent problem-solving skills.
- You are able to prioritize, manage timelines, and deal effectively with pressure.
You will help identify and assess new business opportunities in collaboration with other teams. You will conduct deep-dives on relevant industries, including market sizing and the competitive landscape. You will build detailed business models and provide projections to measure opportunity size. You will help develop go-to-market strategies for new business approaches. You will work with cross-functional teams including business development, product, finance, analytics and marketing. You will be expected to influence and help others develop business acumen.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's degree, Masters in Business Administration or equivalent preferred
- Some travel in California may be required.
- Fluent English is required. Additional language is a plus.