Specialist, Social Operations, Apple TV & Apple TV+
Culver City, California, United States
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. You bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Apple is looking for a Social Operations Specialist to support governance and operations across Apple TV and TV+ social content on key platforms. The ideal candidate is passionate about entertainment and technology and has detailed experience in managing and programming cross-platform social media channels.
- 3+ years social media experience, including scheduling and calendar management, copywriting, and publishing
- Up to date on the latest news and trends in media, technology, and the ever-changing landscape of social platforms
- Data-driven decision maker, leveraging audience insights, platform trends, content performance benchmarks, social listening, etc.
- Tuned in to cultural trends and social conversations in entertainment, tech, sports, and music
- Quick learner and self-starter with a meticulous attention to detail
- Demonstrates professionalism and work ethic with the ability to set boundaries
- Create and manage post-level links for owned and earned social posts - Support on-going social programming and publishing needs - Coordinate social asset management, sourcing, and delivery - Support post-level tagging and tracking for analytics purposes - Monitor owned and earned social posts, flag any opportunities, feedback, or potential issues - Manage governance requirements like security protocols, crisis escalation, etc.
Education & Experience