Zero Waste Manufacturing – Operations Project Manager
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Operations and Supply Chain
Zero Waste Manufacturing – Operations Project Manager Location: Cupertino, CA The people here at Apple don’t just craft products - they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. We believe that it’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that encourage the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry leading environment efforts. Join Apple and help us leave the world better than we found it The Operations Project Manager for Zero Waste Manufacturing is responsible for supervising the manufacturing and operations related programs which support our Environmental and Supply Chain initiatives. This program Manager will partner with leaders to define project roadmaps and goals.
- 5-10 years of proven experience
- Experiences in manufacturing and factory operations, facility management, waste management, recycling or energy efficiency management.
- Action oriented, proactive, driven, good communicator and phenomenal teammate.
- Good written and oral communication skills with ability to break down and convey complex information.
- Ability to manage large scale projects in a fast paced and dynamic work environment.
- In this role, you will be responsible for bringing together the key partners in the organization, and drive the implementations of tasks by responsible team members, from beginning to end. - The ideal candidate should be skilled at collecting data from scratch, analyzing data and understanding visual dashboards and data tools. - You will have the ability to translate big picture project goals into deliverables, key performance metrics and detailed tasks for operations and external contract manufacturing and suppliers to implement. - Coordinate with internal cross functional groups in Operations, Engineering and Apple suppliers to develop ideas and implement solutions and detailed execution tasks from start to completion. - Coordinate with Apple on site teams, for following up projects actions that include audits and data collection. - Drive responsible individuals or groups to resolve issues and derive mitigation plans. - Preparing internal reports to update project progress for cross functional team and executive meetings.
Education & Experience
Bachelors in Business Management or engineering field, with strong program management background. MBA is desired.