Social Programming Specialist, Apple Arcade
Culver City, California, United States
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. You bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Apple is looking for a Social Programming Specialist to manage the owned channels for Apple Arcade across key social platforms. The ideal candidate is passionate about apps and gaming and has experience programming cross-platform social channels.
- 3+ years social media experience, including scheduling and calendar management, copywriting, and publishing
- Up to date on the latest news and trends in media, technology, and the ever-changing landscape of social platforms
- Data-driven decision maker, leveraging audience insights, platform trends, content performance benchmarks, social listening, etc.
- Tuned in to cultural trends and social conversations in gaming, tech, news, and entertainment
- Quick learner and self-starter with a meticulous attention to detail
- Collaborative and team-oriented approach resulting in shared success
- Demonstrates professionalism and work ethic with the ability to set boundaries
- Manage day to day programming owned social channels for Apple Arcade - Manage the social calendar in collaboration with social strategists around relevant business priorities, cultural moments, and emerging social trends - Write social copy for all posts on owned channels, and some select partner posts - Write alternative text descriptions for all posts on owned channels - Create custom tracking links for all owned posts and select partner posts - Coordinate social asset management, sourcing, and delivery - QA, schedule, and publish posts on owned channels - Support post-level tagging and tracking for analytics purposes - Monitor owned and earned social posts, flag any opportunities, feedback, or potential issues