Maps Partner Manager, Small & Medium Businesses
Culver City, California, United States
The new map in iOS 15 brings users closer to the world around them than ever before. The Apple Maps team is looking for a skilled, experienced, and highly motivated leader to build and scale partnerships across small and medium businesses. This position will also play a key role in developing partner strategies for new and existing Apple Maps products, and lead go-to-market strategy planning, research, identification, qualification, engagement and development of Maps platform solutions tailored to help small and medium businesses. You should have deep knowledge of the tools and practices used to manage digital identities and data.
- Consistent track record in developing and scaling partner integrations, developing new partnerships, executing on strategic product initiatives and effective marketing communication planning and execution
- Expertise in how engagement, loyalty, and spending (i.e. customer service, retail, e-commerce via mobile, app and web) are measured and managed digitally.
- Savvy with Apple-based solutions and ecosystems, enterprise solutions architecture (SW, HW, Cloud) and client-server solutions
- Ability to work cross-functionally with internal groups at Apple; a strong leader and team player
- Advanced experience in conducting business negotiations and executing licensing and service partner agreements
- Strong ability to plan and coordinate activities across multi-functional teams
- Passion for quality and details. Persuasive with facts and numbers
- Strong analytical and creative skills; excellent presentation skills and experience presenting to large audiences at major events
- Strong social, written, and verbal communication skills. Listening skills comparable to speaking skills.
- Creative, problem-solving approach with developed multi-tasking ability
- Ability to effectively function in a fast-paced highly technical environment
Develop & achieve strategic objectives and achievements tied to the increased relevance and accuracy of varying partners within the Maps ecosystem. Analyze and define Maps data and sourcing needs, and the needs of our partners, to integrate with Maps effectively and efficiently. Advocate the needs of SMBs. Be the expert and champion for this market segment. Analyze current industry best-practices and evangelize those business methods internally. Develop go-to-market plans and new business, product and technical programs. Drive high awareness & adoption of Apple Maps. Negotiate partner agreements. Collaborate with cross-functional teams (engineering, enterprise sales, project management, marketing, operations, finance, legal) to meet schedules, scope, and deliverables. Understand Apple’s unique hardware, software and ecosystem value proposition to assure the best possible user experience for iOS, MacOS and WatchOS users and for partners on those various platforms.