Configuration Manager - People team
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. The people here at Apple don’t just craft products - they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. The People Business Process Re-engineering (BPR) team is seeking a driven, enthusiastic and system-minded manager to lead a team of Configuration Leads supporting our future People Systems - Workday, ServiceNow and our Apple recruiting platform. The ideal candidate will have Workday implementation experience, proven management successes and will be comfortable working in a dynamic environment. This position can be based on site in Cupertino, CA or Austin, TX.
- 7+ years of hands on Workday Configuration experience
- 5+ years of people management experience
- 5+ years working in a People Organization a plus
- Ability to develop and lead successful teams
- Understand key concepts, trends and challenges in the People/employee systems space
- Significant technical, process management and project management experience
- Ability to understand the big picture and recommend strategies but also have the ability to dive into the details when required
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting and problem resolution skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; curious nature and not afraid to challenge the status quo
- Ability to work collaboratively in a complex and dynamic team environment, be diplomatic and influence stakeholders, external partners and international teams
- Experience communicating to leadership, providing data insights that could be influence process and business decisions
The ideal candidate is a Workday/Service Now guru, who will: Manage a team of experienced People professionals and guide them through implementation and beyond. Look for innovative opportunities configure technology to support constantly evolving business rules and processes. Manage configuration like a project and collaborate with multi-functional partners to develop operational processes to support Appleʼs policies. Provide technical advice and solutions as it relates to configuration by evaluating system workflows and processes. Communicate status regularly, including key achievements, accomplishments, key issues and risks.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's degree preferred.