Enterprise Account Executive, Major Accounts - Media & Professional Services
Uxbridge, Greater London, United Kingdom
Sales and Business Development
The people here at Apple don’t just create products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Apple’s Sales organization generates the revenue needed to fuel our ongoing development of products and services. This in turn, enriches the lives of hundreds of millions of people around the world. Our sales team, is in many ways, the face of Apple to our largest customers. At the end of the day, we are here to help enterprise businesses transform the way people work— while growing top-line revenue for Apple. To realize this goal, we gain deep understandings of the businesses we manage—at all levels from tactical to strategic. We create a vision that can inspire customers to transform using Apple products. We collaborate closely with internal and external partners to create plans for solutions and new use cases, and then we help drive execution of the solution.
- No matter the audience, you are an expert at presenting. And, you’re cool under pressure. You make the complex simple and you command an audience by bringing them along for the journey. You empower others to learn, to be curious and ultimately, share your passion for the Apple story. When challenged with complex questions, you share your deep knowledge of how our hardware, software and services integrate.
- Apple doesn’t cut corners, in products or in business. You bring the highest level of integrity, honesty, and accountability in all that you do, every single day. You are a trusted advisor who does what you say you’ll do – and always does what’s best for Apple.
- Customer and partner needs can often be unique – but, you’re quick on your feet and connect and influence the right people both inside and outside of Apple. As a go to person with leadership, you are trusted and comfortable in tough situations. You can settle disputes, negotiations and own the hard calls with minimal noise. You step up to conflicts and see them as opportunities to shine.
- You believe that communication is key to Apple’s success. You’re a dreamer and someone who actively talks and listens through endless possibilities – with customers and teammates alike. To ensure the most innovative ideas become a reality, you recognize perspectives, patiently listen to every detail and commit to what is right, in order to move us forward.
- You know yourself – you have strengths, weaknesses and opportunities - but you also know the people around you and are open to their feedback. You relate well to all kinds of people – up, down, and sideways, inside and outside the organization. When faced with a challenging opportunity, you know who to connect with and when. People know you as a true collaborator who knows what it takes to win.
- Apple and third party solutions solve complex business problems in simple and innovative ways. You create competitive and breakthrough strategies that truly shape the future. You do this by asking why and why not, both stripping out what is not essential and identifying what is. By doing so, you are able to see what’s ahead and identify trends that will be critical for growth.
- You strive for excellence in everything you do. Due to changing priorities, urgent customer needs, or a final push to meet a quarterly forecast, you face the daily challenge of where to focus your time and energy. You have a don’t give up attitude, and finish, especially in the face of resistance or setbacks. You seize every opportunity and empower others to reach their goals along the way.
- You adapt to change and find the right path without necessarily having all of the pieces to the puzzle. At Apple, things aren’t always clear but you shift gears and thrive when asked to explore new ground, rather than waiting on others.
The Account Executive is responsible for growing Apple’s Enterprise business with Media & Professional Services customers through channel and carrier partners. We advise on how Apple technology and partner solutions can deliver business transformation in the Media & Professional Services Industry. We expose our customers to the art of the possible, helping organisations understand how they can dramatically change the way that work gets done using Apple technology to deliver the best outcomes for organisations and employees throughout the UK. We develop account plans aligned with our customers’ strategies, assess their progress and guide them on the journey of transformation, while growing and expanding adoption of the Apple ecosystem. We effectively execute on plans by cross-functionally partnering with Inside Sales, Systems Engineers, reseller and strategic partners, and then we create demand generation activities, identify new opportunities, accurately forecast, and coordinate fulfilment logistics.
Education & Experience
You have consultative selling experience in business transformation solutions for large enterprises. In your experience, you’ve balanced delivering on short-term goals, while creating sustainable value for customers, and demand for the future. Or you bring proven experience as an Account Executive for large Enterprises. Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.