Senior Manager, Written Communications
Culver City, California, United States
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. You bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Apple's worldwide communications team informs the world about the Company, our innovative products and services, and the values that drive our company. The team includes professionals with backgrounds in public relations strategy, journalism, marketing and event production. We’re looking for innovating, collaborative professionals from a variety of creative fields. If that’s you, then your next home may be here. Come and do the best and most exciting work of your career at Apple! The Apple TV+ team is seeking a highly organized, motivated and resourceful individual capable of excelling in a fast-paced environment to join our team as the Senior Manager, Written Communications. In this role, you will support the Apple TV+ Corporate Communications and Publicity team in developing materials across film, television and awards, crafting messaging and materials across the platform and programming slate.
- Minimum 15+ years of writing and entertainment experience at a studio, network, agency or journalism setting, and a background in communications / corporate communications.
- Deep knowledge and understanding of the industry trends and television/film landscape.
- Able to lead multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Capable of prioritizing multiple projects and thriving in a dynamic environment.
- Excellent social skills and attention to detail.
- Self-starter who can demonstrate creative and critical thinking abilities and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
Responsible for leading and delivering of a wide range of written materials across Apple TV+ and Apple Studios film and television productions, in collaboration with the Corporate Communications and Publicity team to accomplish goals.
Education & Experience
A bachelor’s degree is required.