WW Sales BPR Project Manager
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Sales and Business Development
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Are you a strategic thinker who excels at tactical execution? Do you love to solve problems and have an uncanny knack for analytics? As part of our World Wide Sales Business Process Re-engineering (BPR) group, you and your team will be responsible for implementing strategies, programs, tools, and processes that enable the business to drive sales, improve customer experience, and innovate the way we lead and support one of the largest channel operations in the world. These solutions are typically new technical capabilities and/or the transformation of business processes to support continuously evolving sales motions, expanding Geo coverage and routes-to-market, and growing complexity of sales plays. As a WW Sales BPR Project Manager, you will deliver key initiatives that support a broad, cohesive sales solution strategy.
- Strong knowledge of Consumer, Retail, Enterprise Channel and End Customer sales; Experience in sales operations, partner management, and enablement preferred
- Proven experience with processes such as account plans, forecasting, deal registration, pipeline management, partner incentives, and sales compensation; Experience with promotions, back margin, pricing, and incentives programs preferred.
- Experience in supporting Channel enablement technologies at Point of Sale (POS) is a plus.
- Experience with learning management, fixtures, and merchandising is a plus.
- Experience with Six Sigma methodologies and Six-Sigma certification preferred.
- Prior experience in SDLC project management and analysis including scoping / timeline management, documenting use cases, process flows/swim lane diagrams, requirements, user acceptance testing, change management, etc.
- Working knowledge of process documentation and project management software.
- Strong communication and presentation skills with the ability to quickly establish trust, credibility, and influence across a variety of cross-functional and multi-directional partners.
- Experience collaborating on global projects with a geographically dispersed team in a highly-matrixed, fast-paced environment.
In this role, you will: - Understand the strategy and the changing needs of the business via workshop facilitation and roadmap development for future state. This will involve working with global management teams and colleagues across geographies. - Focus on recommending process innovation and efficiencies through process analysis, user experience, observations, industry trends, standard methodologies (Design Thinking, Agile), leading-edge technology and process improvement ideas to challenge the status quo and deliver extraordinary customer-focused solutions. - Be the inspiring leader in developing solutions as well as leading the project execution. It is important that you can think strategically, connecting the dots in the bigger picture, as well as being comfortable in the details of the deliverables. - Propose solutions beyond what has been requested by our business partners. You will work on opportunities to build for scale by designing holistically, with a focus on flexibility and operational efficiency. - Engage with colleagues across the team to identify system integration points and dependencies, and develop high level solution proposals for these integrations. - Partner with leadership teams to craft business cases and budget for changes/projects. - Negotiate with cross-functional teams and business partners to remove barriers and get results, without compromising the overall quality of end deliverables. - Engage with leadership, business partners, and engineering teams to develop a project timeline, key achievements, and a communication plan. - Lead projects that could be process improvements, assessments, or software development initiatives - through the end to end life cycle of those projects. You will need to effectively influence partners, domain experts, executives and other internal groups through superior written and verbal communication. - Lead technology projects through the full Software Development Life Cycle - from mobilization to scoping, requirements, design, business readiness, testing, and implementation. - Prepare the business for the change: Ensuring that from the very start of the project, there is a change management plan in place. By this time, we are live and the business is ready and excited to take on the adjustments to people, process, and technology. - Influence decisions and change management through collaboration, leadership and a customer-focused approach. - Ensure that we achieve the benefits we set out to deliver at the start of the project. This includes setting success criteria for your initiatives that are clearly measurable and achievable through the scope of deliverables, then ongoing tracking against these success criteria.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required. - Master's Degree preferred.
- - Six Sigma Certification preferred