Senior Digital Channel eCommerce Platforms Program Manager
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Sales and Business Development
The people here at Apple don’t just create products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Apple’s Sales organization generates the revenue needed to fuel our ongoing development of products and services. This in turn, enriches the lives of hundreds of millions of people around the world. We are, in many ways, the face of Apple to our largest customers. As a Senior Digital Channel eCommerce Platforms Program Manager within the Sales and Operations Support organization, you will work with Apple Worldwide Sales leaders and regional teams to help shape the digital channel's product and content management platform strategy and build outstanding digital customer experience solutions. You will work with cross-functional teams globally, define program roadmaps, lead all aspects of project planing and execution including timelines, budgets, resource allocation, scope and definition.
- 5-10 years of previous project management experience managing integrated eCommerce and product content B2B/B2C projects.
- Proficiency with eCommerce end-to-end processes and SaaS platforms such as Adobe Magento e-commerce, Shopify e-commerce, SAP Commerce/Hybris, and Adobe Experience Manager (AEM).
- Experience building omni-channel content and Catalog Management solutions.
- Proven knowledge of the technical aspects of online applications, web development, eCommerce. Strong focus on customer experience.
- Proven knowledge of project management processes, systems development methods, organizational change management concepts, and business process improvement methods. Experience planning, managing, delivering medium (6-8 month) to large (8-12+ month) projects.
- Strong cross-functional communication with the ability to effectively prioritize multiple projects within various time and cost constraints.
- Strong business analysis skills to document business requirements with proficient knowledge of the systems implementation and development life cycles. Proficiency in business process flow diagramming.
- Ability to facilitate brainstorming sessions to gather requirements, perform robust business process analysis, and recommend process re-engineering solutions.
- Experience with Agile/ Hybrid Agile project methodology to deliver projects with quicker time to market.
As a Senior Digital Channel eCommerce Platforms Program Manager, you will collaborate with senior management and global teams to define processes and system roadmaps and drive improvements of the organization. This effort is directly linked to our sales strategy and needs to be forward-looking. In this role, you will: - Serve as liaison to Sales teams to develop systems solutions to support WW Sales programs. Influence leadership to create and maintain alignment around the project business objectives, measurable benefits, success criteria, scope, and constraints impacting project delivery. - Act as a liaison between the business teams and IS&T (Information Systems and Technology or Apple's IT organization) to ensure that the business requirements are complete and met by the proposed technology solutions - Work with business leads to define and run business process and technology roadmaps in support of long-term strategies; Understand future strategies and directions to anticipate needs - Perform situation analysis and audit of current organization / process / data and systems - Propose and drive the design, development, implementation and management of solutions for Customer - Develop metrics such as customer satisfaction, user acceptance, business impact, and apply analytical skills to inspire change. - Monitor spending for adherence to cap/opex budget, recommends variances as necessary - Lead change; Implement new ideas effectively within the Apple culture; Influence decisions and change management through collaboration, leadership, and a customer-focused approach - Provide functional subject matter expertise
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required. - Master's degree preferred.
- Industry or consulting experience in the Consumer Electronics Industry with an understanding of eCommerce success factors.
- Experience with Omni-Channel E2E Order to Cash processes and integration with key enterprise systems.
- 5-10 years of eCommerce experience in high-tech/consumer electronics industry or consulting.
- Prior consulting experience with Big 4 Consulting Firms is desirable, but not required.
- Project Management Institute (PMI) certification preferred.