AI/ML - Software Engineer, Siri Adoption Engineering
Seattle, Washington, United States
Machine Learning and AI
An opportunity to join a Siri engineering team focused on building and sharing new technologies with developers - and contribute to a new platform that is redefining conversational computing. We are seeking a software engineer to take fresh new Siri capabilities and partner with teams across Apple as a deeply technical adoption catalyst. This role lives at the heart of an exciting new developer ecosystem - opening up voice-first interactions to an unlimited range of services and applications, whilst delivering intuitive and delightful experiences to millions of customers. A great team, an exciting roadmap, and an opportunity in which to innovate, be challenged, and have an impact. Our team is developing the next bold evolution of Siri. Would you like to join us?
- 5+ years of professional software engineering experience
- Proficient with writing Swift or Objective-C applications on iOS
- Direct working support of developer communities or technology adopters
- Demonstrated ability to write thoughtful, maintainable code
- Solid fundamentals in OO design, patterns, data structures, and algorithms
- Organizational skills and experience working in cross-functional teams
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and communication skills
This role will see you mastering technologies on the bleeding edge of Siri innovation - and sharing your expertise with engineering teams across Apple as they add a new generation of voice-first capabilities to their experiences. You will shape the developer story and champion the needs of adopters. You will care deeply about the challenges in supporting new technology frameworks, and seek to guide and educate others. You will be opinionated on the user experience, but open to new ideas and concepts. You will contribute a mix of imagination and code directly to the new experiences being built, and to the frameworks that empower such.
Education & Experience
Our team values diverse experience, a healthy passion for technology, and creativity over educational accomplishments.
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.