RF/Analog IC Layout Engineer (m/f/d)
Linz, Upper Austria, Austria
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Smart people and inspiring, innovative technologies are the norms here. Do you love working on challenges that no one has solved yet? Are you ready to be part of a team redefining wireless technology? Join us to help deliver the next groundbreaking Apple product. In this role, you will be a key member of our team in Munich working on the RF/Analog layout of integrated cellular RF transceivers in innovative RF CMOS technologies.
- The ideal candidate will have several years of custom RF/analog layout experience with extensive knowledge of deep sub-micron CMOS
- Knowledge of layout techniques for device matching, parasitics reduction, RF shielding, and efficient high-frequency routing
- Proven understanding of RF building blocks such as LNAs, mixers, VCOs, DCOs, PAs, etc.
- Good understanding of RC delay, electro-migration and coupling effects
- High-level proficiency in interpretation of CALIBRE DRC, ERC, LVS, etc.
- Knowledge of CADENCE layout tools
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work in multi-functional teams
- Experience in working with international teams
Floor-planning in collaboration with RF IC design and RF system team Layout of RF, analog, and digital blocks for RF ICs down to transistor level Block level and top-level layout through full verification flow Top-level layout integration, verification, and schedule management Work with packaging experts to simulate RF de-sense and coupling mechanisms Layout reviews for routing, signal path, IQ matching, and coupling
Education & Experience
A Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent. Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.