Software Test Automation Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
You will work with a world-class team of engineers developing next generation networking and software update systems. The ideal candidate is an individual with a deep understanding of software testing and embedded systems.
- Work across teams to provide testing solutions that ensure quality from requirements definition through to delivery
- Design, develop and support frameworks for our test infrastructure and provide automation expertise to our development and test teams
- Support the setup of and maintenance of different test rigs
- Collaborating with software, hardware, silicon and test engineers to design and develop an optimal solution
- Identify, analyze and resolve complex software issues
- Create and document software specifications and designs
- Working knowledge of different testing methodologies - Proficient in Python, C and C++ - Good interpersonal skills including verbal and written communication - Has experience supporting different teams is an asset - Proficient with macOS, Linux, and embedded systems - Working understanding of Continuous Integration environments - Strong problem solving and debugging skills.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering or equivalent experience.