Apple Media Products (AMP) - Machine Learning Engineer (Graph)
Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain
Machine Learning and AI
- Experience working with big data and horizontally scalable solutions.
- Experience working with NLP models as well as Graph-Embeddings.
- Experience with Spark, EMR, Hadoop and other related technologies.
- Work-experience in analyzing complex problems and crafting and building highly scalable, robust and efficient solutions.
- Experience in project- and team-management in rapid environments with shifting priorities.
- Excellent programming skills, computational complexity knowledge and computer architecture awareness.
The AMP AI&ML team is responsible for Search, Recommendations & Commerce AI across our flagship services as Music, TV,+ Books, Arcade, Podcasts and more. The main objective of this role is to build and implement solutions for search and personalisation over large amounts of data structured as a Knowledge Graph, as well as tools to grow and maintain said KG. You will be working with teams outside your own to integrate data and provide tools to query and extract relevant information, as well as teams inside to assist with data, technology usage and distributed algorithms.
Education & Experience
BS, MS or PHD degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, related technical field or equivalent meaningful experience.
- - Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to influence and build consensus in a collaborative way.
- - Work-experience with Spark and big data.
- - Work-experience with the microservice architecture pattern.
- - Work-experience with Knowledge Graphs.
- Apple's most important resource, our soul, is our people. Apple benefits help further the well-being of our employees and their families in meaningful ways. No matter where you work at Apple, you can take advantage of our health and wellness resources and time-away programmes. We're proud to provide stock grants to employees at all levels of the company, and we also give employees the option to buy Apple stock at a discount — both offer everyone at Apple the chance to share in the company's success. You'll discover many more benefits of working at Apple, such as programmes that match your charitable contributions, reimburse you for continuing your education and give you special employee pricing on Apple products. Apple benefits programmes vary by country and are subject to eligibility requirements.
- Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. Apple is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities.