Thailand - Distribution Account Manager
Bangkok, Bangkok, Thailand
Sales and Business Development
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish! Apple’s Sales organisation generates the revenue needed to fuel our ongoing development of products and services. This in turn, enriches the lives of hundreds of millions of people around the world. Our sales team, is in many ways, the face of Apple to our largest customers. We are looking for an experienced Distribution Account Manager to identify, develop and execute business opportunities, strategies, playbooks and plans to drive incremental growth across Thailand.
- Experience in leading a business solutions-orientated organisation that balances delivering on short-term goals while creating sustainable value for new customers, and demand for the future.
- Experience building strong and productive relationships with strategic partners and ensure the partnerships are driving top line revenue growth.
- Strong presentation skills, dashboards and reports to surface data for different partners and communicating results of complex analyses and projects effectively to senior management.
- Required experience in sales and/or distribution environment in managing day to day operation and execution of GTM and performance.
- You are only as strong as the people around you. You create an environment that is collaborative and one that empowers team members to do their life’s best work. When projects require extra support, you step up to the plate and mobilize the right resources to ensure all problems are re- solved.
- Lead and manage distributors to scale our small business programs in Thailand - Analyse and identify market opportunities in Thailand distribution landscape. - Develops, creates and executes SMB playbook, offers and propositions - Operational focuses and cadence of weekly tasks and timelines to manage the overall project deadlines and ambitions. - Development of management tools to support capability and efficiency improvements with the sales team. These tools include reports, analysis, insights processes, templates and quarterly business reviews. - Relationship building with internal and external stockholders - Always represent the Apple brand to the highest level
Education & Experience
Bachelors degree (or equivalent)
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.
- We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation