Sales Operations Analyst
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Apple Retail is seeking a dynamic, highly motivated Analyst to join the Retail Market Development team! The Sales Operations Analyst is a key contributor to our team and responsible for day to day oversight of the Apple CRM, Pricing Governance, and Demand Generation projects and initiatives. The successful candidate is highly organized, works independently, and can solve problems across a diverse scope of partners by easily networking with senior personnel.
- You are dynamic, intelligent, passionate, adept at balancing multiple systems and priorities skilled to optimally interact and influence all levels in the organization! Key skills include:
- 3+ years B2B Sales experience, Partner Management, Business Development experience preferred with a passion for Apple products and Retail.
- Excellent negotiating and sales skills with strong business acumen
- Global problem solver who performs well in high-pressure situations in a fast-paced, sometimes ambiguous environment.
- Experience working with CRM/ERP/DG B2B systems in both a sales and support/admin roles preferred.
- Passion and dedication to the delivery of consistent and unparalleled customer service both internal and external.
- Develop relationships quickly. Well respected, trusted partner that others want to work with, performing well in a team environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills that can be applied to all levels.
- Committed to identifying and presenting innovative ideas to improve processes and performance.
- Strong individual contributor. Self-starter who possesses exceptional time management skills and has keen attention to detail.
- Self-aware and reflective in both productivity and performance. Leads self-improvement conversations regularly.
- Proficiency in English, additional language(s) are a plus.
We’re looking for a tenacious problem solver and passionate relationship builder comfortable getting in the details. The ideal candidate will build key partnerships within our team and across a wide range of cross-functional teams including; Market Development, Store Operations & Enablement Teams, Retail Technology partners, IST Development & Product Support teams, Order Administration (OA), Supply, and Support functions as well as Vendor teams including Marketing/Advertising agencies. ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES * Reviewing sales opportunities to ensure we're positioning great business solutions and handling inventory requests. * Keeping a running inventory and summary of current Apple CRM, Price Governance, and Demand Generation projects as related to quarterly priorities. * Provide subject matter expertise across Apple CRM, Apple CRM related applications, SAP, SAPCRM, and Custom Stores * Collaborating directly with various internal Marketing and Vendor Marketing Agencies to deliver on projects and efforts * Identifying key areas of opportunity to develop new Apple CRM and related application features and functions to drive critical initiatives delivering improved team and customer experiences * Field coaching to specific Apple CRM and SAPCRM workflows, operational processes, and providing consultative engagement on strategic and/or volume fulfillment deals * Apple CRM and related system administration of pricing, customer exceptions, provisioning, demand generation, product catalogs, and other related activities which are critical to the daily function of the system/platform * Participating and influencing business enhancement projects to ensure that the SMB business is represented, from initial requirements gathering to delivery * Provide business analytics and insights to key business and market development initiatives
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience