Software Engineer, Front End - Ad Platforms
Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Software and Services
Are you a techie with a passion for software? Are you excited at the prospect of building expertise in mobile advertising and its technology stack? If so, we’d like to talk to you! At Apple, we work every single day to craft products that enrich people’s lives! Our Advertising Platforms group makes it possible for people around the world to easily access informative and imaginative content on their devices while helping publishers and developers promote and monetize their work. Our technology and services power advertising in Apple News and Search Ads in App Store. Our platforms are highly-performant, deployed at scale, and setting new standards for enabling effective advertising while protecting user privacy. We are seeking a Senior Front End Engineer who is passionate about building high-quality, elegantly designed user-facing web applications, beautifully written, documented, and deeply tested code.
- 7+ years experience developing rich UI/Front-end for user-facing web applications.
- 4+ years experience in architecture, design and development of systems using Java or NodeJS in a Unix environment is useful and desired, but not required.
- Experience with data-driven web development, including strong knowledge of JSON and AJAX.
- Extensive use of APIs and deep understanding of HTTP and REST architecture.
- Experience in developing secure web applications and knowledge of application vulnerabilities such as Cross Site Scripting (XSS), Cross Site Request Forgery (CSRF) etc.
- Experience building test automation frameworks and business use-case testing
- Experience with web services development using Java and the JEE stack (Spring, Hibernate, Log4J, SQL, Oracle, Tomcat) is useful and desired, but not required.
- Experience with relational database is useful and desired, but not required.
- Experience with online ad industry is useful and desired, but not required.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical discipline / Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical discipline will be preferred