Computer Vision Technical Lead
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
The computer vision technical lead will work in a small and dynamic team to design and implement cutting edge computer vision algorithms for Apple products.
- 3+ years of industry experience in C/C++ and/or Python adhering to the best coding practices.
- 3+ years of industry experience in software design and API design.
- 2+ years of experience in deep learning or/and computer vision
- Took active role in developing / extending continuous integration, regression testing and integration testing frameworks.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Knowledge in Computer Vision Tracking systems is a bonus
- Comfortable working in a research environment exploring the unknown.
- Tech lead or leading a small team is a bonus
You will help implement computer vision/deep learning algorithms on CPU, GPU, and dedicated hardware blocks with an emphasis on performance and power. You will work together with algorithm and software engineers to productize and optimize computer vision pipelines and integrate into our software solution.
Education & Experience
Msc with at least 2 years working experience in machine learning, computer vision, or robotics vision