Engineering Project Manager - Wallet & Payments (Apple Pay)
New York City, New York, United States
Software and Services
Apple Wallets & Payments Engineering is not your traditional Payments shop. We collaborate with our business partners to deliver world-class solutions powering the most innovative company. Apple Wallets & Payments Engineering infrastructure is used by hundreds of millions of customers every year in Retail stores, the Online Store, Apple Store App and iTunes. Our Payment solutions provide the technology to ensure that the company runs on Apple time. We are currently seeking an experienced project manager for our Wallets & Payments Engineering team. You will be working on the next generation of payment infrastructure for all of Apple globally. The team will provide project management leadership across multiple projects. You’ll also be responsible for managing vendors on a global basis by building strategic relationships, driving higher value, performance and efficiencies while also ensuring compliance. Enjoy the benefits of working in a fast growing business where you are encouraged to "Think Different" and where your efforts play a key role in the success of Apple's business.
- Extensive cross-functional Project Management experience to align and meet business objectives.
- Be interested or have experience in payment technologies.
- Comfortable in an environment of rapid change and ambiguity with the ability to make decisions while understanding the risk.
- Able to work in a sophisticated environment, including the ability to work across cultures and time zones.
- Ability to work independently with little or no supervision while maintaining a high level of efficiency.
- Provide project management, analysis, documentation, and support of quality payment solutions. - Participate in research on potential payment solutions with business partners. - Coordinate payment projects from requirements gathering through system implementation. - Build a positive relationship with our business partners, internal and external, for the successful deployment of payment solutions. - Coordinate technical workshops with our internal and external partners to derive world class payment solutions.
Education & Experience
BS or higher in a technical field or meaningful experience.