Digital Advertising Manager, Apple Arcade
Culver City, California, United States
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. You bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Apple is looking for an experienced digital marketer to work on the Services Digital Advertising team to lead paid media strategy for its Apple Arcade line of business. You will manage all paid digital campaigns across media channels including SEM, paid social, display, direct, and programmatic advertising. The ideal candidate brings experience running digital performance and brand campaigns built to grow business and is passionate about the mobile apps/games marketing world.
- 5+ yrs in digital marketing, with an emphasis on performance marketing, agency experience a plus
- Vast experience managing large budgets against growth metrics, driving engagement through innovative digital campaigns
- Professional experience in digital media industry, ideally within the Ad-tech and mar-tech environment. Focus in app/mobile gaming a plus
- Experience working with external media agencies and partnering directly with creative teams to build paid media strategy
- Clear and effective communication and interpersonal skills with experience working cross-functionally
- Meticulous organization and project management skills to expertly delegate and prioritize projects
- Critical thinking and persuasive presentation abilities with proven creative advertising, problem solving, and story telling skills
- Understanding of test and learn strategies as well as various attribution methodologies
You will be responsible for the digital media strategy of Apple’s Apple Arcade subscription service in the US. You will sit on the larger Digital Marketing team, who collectively work across all LOBs and digital marketing functions with a performance-driven ethos. You will represent media’s needs in creative concepting sessions, campaign kickoffs, and leadership meetings related to the Apple Arcade service. This role will lead agency and internal activation team briefings, quarterly business reviews, budget planning, and strategic story telling. We encourage partnership with channel leads, designers, media and marketing analysts, etc. to execute and report against your team’s plans. Ultimately, your success will be measured by the team's ability to drive acquisition, retention, and engagement through digital campaigns. This is a highly visible role within one of the fastest-growing divisions at Apple. The right candidate is a hungry, hardworking, creative, and effective marketer with strong leadership qualities and a strategic view towards the growth and development of both the Arcade service and the team.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred.