Sr. Experience Designer, Retail
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Marcom is Apple’s Global Marketing Communications group. We lead all of Apple’s advertising and marketing to ensure the flawless development and execution of world-class communications. In this role, you will work with a team of designers, writers, and technologists to articulate the experience design for customers across a multitude of Apple's digital touchpoints. These include apple.com, the Apple Store app, social media platforms, and digital signage.
- At least 10 years of demonstrated ability in User Experience Design.
- You have defined the product vision and customer experience for a digital product or service.
- Can communicate concepts through customer journeys, wireframes and prototypes.
- Your wireframes and prototypes have detailed designs and are annotated.
- You have the ability to identify key ideas that are based on customer insight and drive the business.
- You are focused, keep a level head and work well within a collaborative team.
- Have shown success in strategic and design thinking, and validated expertise in content strategy, system design, usability, analytics, user testing, information architecture, and marketing.
- You possess strong oral, written and interpersonal skills to articulately express the rationale behind design decisions.
- You can present and articulate the vision in a purposeful and thoughtful way and your design sensibility and keen eye for aesthetics are unparalleled.
- You have a dream of working in a creative and dynamic environment.
As Senior Experience Designers we present work to internal teams and leaders at Apple, clearly articulating design rationale. We collaborate within the Experience Design team by working reciprocally and sharing standard methodologies. We produce clear documentation for marketing sites, transactional flows and app experiences. These include sitemaps, wireframes and prototypes. As Senior Experience Designers we iterate rapidly as ideas emerge and priorities change to meet the needs of the project. We demonstrate the ability to use analytics and user testing to inform the creative process. We provide UX direction to a broad audience, and contribute at a high level during all phases of an interactive project. Our success is created by managing and building positive relationships across disciplines with writers, designers, developers, and creative technologists. We bring ideas to the table and collaborate effectively with these cross functional teams to develop clear proposals for UX solutions.
Education & Experience
Bachelor Degree with multidisciplinary background such as Psychology, Computer Science, Information Sciences, commerce/business Library Science, Human Computer Interaction or other related field preferred.