Senior Technical Lead - Apple Services, Brand Experience & Events
Culver City, California, United States
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. You bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Apple is seeking a Senior Technical Lead that will form part of a team that identifies, crafts and produces a spectrum of content and events on a global scale. This person will have deep event and technical production experience and extensive multi-disciplinary production experience, with a focus on technical aspects of broadcast production in the field of music and entertainment.
- 20+ years of experience in leading technical elements events for music broadcast and streaming for entertainment brands
- Passion for Technical Research & Development, and new technologies related to events and broadcasts
- Demonstrable experience of designing and building broadcast systems
- Strong technical experience in overseeing live-streams, broadcast and VOD
- In-depth insight and understanding of screens technology, new and developing technologies as related to event and content production
- Proven experience with multi-camera production and live-streaming
- Extraordinary attention to detail while still working under tight deadlines
- Experience in determining technical requirements for video and audio capture and broadcast
- Collaborative and team oriented approach, experience in managing and directing teams
- Strong budget management experience, supervising multi million dollar projects
This role leads all technical elements for projects, including but not limited to the following: The successful candidate will have the ability to pull together multiple pieces of a project and navigate and unlock new types of productions and executions. Technical Development and future-proof our ways of working. Determine necessary technical supports, such as camera, lighting, sound, streaming capabilities. Financial budgeting and oversight. Project scheduling and timelines. Vendor management. Provide consistent, efficient communication between all parties, ensuring information regarding all projects are accurate. This role reports into the Head of Production for Brand Experience.
Education & Experience
Bachelors degree or equivalent experience.
- Proficient in Keynote, Numbers, Pages and Budgeting Tools.
- Global travel required.