SAP FICO Analyst
Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Software and Services
At Apple, great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. A job at Apple is unlike any you’ve ever had. You will be inspired and you will be challenged. Bring passion and dedication to your job, and there is no telling what you could accomplish! SAP Is the enterprise system that underpins everything that Apple does from Sales, Logistics and Operations to Finance and Reporting We are looking for an SAP Finance Analyst with drive, passion and aptitude to work in collaboration with other IS&T teams, business partners and external partners to define and build finance solutions using leading edge technology and standards. You will manage a portfolio of projects, working with amazing people across many fields and locations to deliver these high quality solutions. We seek someone with strong SAP technical experience, deep financial process knowledge, wide-ranging project management expertise combined with great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ten Plus years of SAP FICO experience
- Strong global / multinational core finance and multi-functional process experience - R2R, P2P, O2C, FSCM, Fixed Assets, Treasury etc.
- In depth understanding of the integration points with other SAP modules
- Proven success in driving and delivering projects on time and on budget, and with a sense of urgency
- Strong collaboration and interpersonal skills; must be able to form positive relationships with business partners and peers
- Ability to work comfortably with incomplete information and deal with ambiguity in a fast paced, high-pressure environment
The SAP Finance Analyst is responsible for the design and implementation of SAP finance and multi-functional projects. The role requires ability to coordinate with the global IS&T teams on solution design and development, as well as directly with the business to understand processes and requirements, and lead their teams through the full project lifecycle including complex designs. You will partner across the Finance organization and within Corporate IS&T to influence the successful delivery of key solutions that have direct business impact, and accordingly must demonstrate strong eye for business and technical knowledge. The role will involve managing delivery teams including third party vendors, ensuring all Apple development and delivery standards are followed to ensure the highest quality project outcomes. A curious approach and a drive to effect continuous improvement through innovation and teamwork is essential.
Education & Experience
Chartered Accountant or MBA - Finance from an accredited university.
- - Excellent organisational project managerial skills
- - Able to deliver projects under tight timelines and on budget
- - Effective communicator and executes business partnership effectively
- - Great teammate able to effectively work & coordinate in multi-functional environment
- - Occasional domestic and international traveling may be required for project work