Performance Media Strategist
Culver City, California, United States
Marcom is Apple’s Global Marketing Communications group. We lead all of Apple’s advertising and marketing efforts to ensure the considered development and execution of world-class communications. As our Performance Media Strategist, you will guide strategy for all acquisition channels with the goal of growing AppleTV+ subscriptions with paid media. You will be responsible for the strategic media planning, campaign management and optimization, and reporting of the acquisition campaigns to a variety of key partners. You are curious across all verticals of performance media. Accountable, proactive and the ability to function independently while being a team champion and cross-functional partner.
- Hands-on, in-console experience in acquisition marketing with experience in setting up campaigns.
- Analytically minded and creative thinker who can strategize and execute on A/B, geo-experiments, and multi-cell tests.
- Strong analytics expertise to bring forward insights and trends in a concise, shareable manner with application for the future.
- Strong working knowledge of marketing and analytics tools and technology (Facebook Ads Manager, Marin, etc.).
- Experience leading and managing an agency.
- Ability to manage to the bigger picture but also willing to roll up their sleeves and dig in.
Lead all performance marketing budgets and tactics for new customer acquisition via paid social, paid search, display, native, etc. Develop and execute roadmaps which aim to growth of new partners, formats, and channel expansions. Directly manage and lead the agency as an extension of your team to execute all strategies and campaigns. Analyze KPI, set benchmarks on an ongoing basis to drive optimizations and ensure campaigns are maximizing performance and hitting goals. Lead continuous test and learn programs to optimize messaging, CTA, audience targeting by platform across all channels. Responsible for socializing all results and able to curate the insights for various level of partners. Work cross-functionally with internal and external creative partners to ensure we are following standard methodologies for acquisition campaigns. Be a partner to our ad/creative teams. Consistent review of channel performance, reporting on and highlighting insights, trends, and opportunities for continuous improvements. Cross share insights from acquisition to fuel knowledge into our awareness campaigns. Create a team culture that is supportive of innovation, sharing ideas and comfort in knowing not everything will be a “win”. Be comfortable challenging the status quo in a respective manner.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s Degree preferred