Wireless Radio Modeling and Verification Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Imagine what you could do here at Apple? Together we could help craft the next generation of the world’s finest devices. New ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your career, and there's no telling what you could accomplish. You will become part of a hands-on development team that fosters engineering excellence, creativity and innovation. Collaboration across teams is a key component of success at Apple. The right candidate will thrive in that type of environment. You will work with us from Apple's headquarters in Cupertino, California. It's one of the most exciting aspects of the job. Dynamic, smart people and inspiring, innovative technologies are the norm here. Will you help us design the next generation of revolutionary Apple products?
- Solid understanding in SystemC, C, C++ based modeling in the domains of wireless, signal processing, system performance and memory management
- Excellent understanding of wireless system design
- Experience in developing models for wireless building blocks, e.g., LNA, Mixer, PA, etc.
- Strong debugging skill using GDB and Valgrind
- Experience in using High Level Synthesis (HLS) tool flow
- Experience with integrating model in SystemVerilog based TBs, co-simulating and debugging in an integrated simulation and emulation environments
- Work closely with the design team to review specifications and architecture, extract features, define modeling plan, framework - Defining, building and debugging SystemC, C, C++ based transaction level model - Using HLS tools to generate Verilog code - Integrate models with the design and test benches and simulate with Verilog simulators or in Emulation - Build model debug infrastructure using GDB/Valgrind or with Simulator
Education & Experience
BSEE/MSEE with 10+ years of relevant. PhD Preferred