Services Carrier Marketing Manager
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
We’re looking for a dedicated Services Marketing Manager to help carrier partners drive the adoption and growth of Apple Services. This role will guide the development of best-in-class marketing communications that promote Apple services and shape how Apple shows up within our partners' physical and digital environments. This role will work with external partners to develop innovative marketing strategies and campaigns to drive usage and engagement with new and existing customers. This role requires extensive collaboration across many teams, internationally and locally, both internally at Apple and externally with partners. This role should have a deep passion and understanding for our brand, our vision and objectives, and the customer experience.
- Ability to develop productive and positive relationships with internal and external partners.
- Ability to knit together disparate sources of information into a strong strategic narrative.
- Ability to craft compelling and succinct positioning, messaging and differentiation.
- Superb communication, presentation and authentic storytelling skills.
- Strong cross-functional collaborator who can influence teams across Apple.
- Able to work autonomously.
- Think and plan strategically, then follow through to execution with attention to quality and details.
- Results-oriented with a positive “can-do” attitude and a strong desire to get things done.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment with the ability to deal with ambiguity and change.
- 5-8 years of marketing experience in technology, especially in subscription services.
- Prior experience in advertising agency or in-house marketing communications firm is a plus.
- Work with external partners to develop marketing strategies for the short, mid & long term that expand adoption of Apple Services and drive ongoing engagement for optimal retention. - Identify and develop partner strategies and communication plans, including advertising, digital channels and the partner’s owned marketing channels in-store and online. - Work collaboratively within internal Marcom teams, wider internal Sales and Business Development teams. - Develop understanding of the partner’s brand and the local market to help drive an innovative partner strategy and marketing communications for Apple services. - Work across the organization to understand both macro trends and comms specific insights and results for Apple services. Synthesize learnings into insights to drive optimization of future efforts, internally and externally with partners. - Develop and drive processes across Apple services to improve the quality and effectiveness of the partner work as well as the efficiency of the path to get there.
Education & Experience