Sr. Front-End Engineer, Content Tools Engineering
Seattle, Washington, United States
Software and Services
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a professional programming position
- Expertise at building and deploying re-usable JS modules by using technologies like NPM, Lerna
- Knowledge of Java or other strongly typed programming language is a plus
- Knowledge of SQL and relational database systems is a plus
- Knowledge of micro-services architecture
- Aptitude to independently learn new technologies
- Have a belief in automation and tooling as a critical part of the software lifecycle
- Love the idea of ownership and delivering amazing products
The Apple Media Products Content Tools Engineering Team is looking for a Senior Front End Software Engineer to build out new applications in order to support the fast paced growth of Apple Music, Books, and Podcast. We build sophisticated applications utilizing React, Redux and other complex backend systems to drive this growth by creating tools for our content curation and operations teams. We are looking for a self starting, energetic individual who is not afraid to question assumptions and has excellent written and oral skills. We look for good team players who are able to tackle tough problems and deliver imaginative solutions. If this sounds like you, we want you to join our team!
Education & Experience
BSCS or equivalent work experience
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.