Full Stack Engineer - Tech Lead
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Machine Learning and AI
The full stack development technical lead will work in a small and dynamic team to design and implement applications and infrastructure for R&D of deep learning/computer vision Apple products.
- 4+ years of SW development experience, including SW architecture design, reliability and performance
- Proven object-oriented fundamentals and design patterns
- Proficiency in Python and/or C++
- Experience with SQL and/or NOSQL
- Proven experience with writing both front and backends for Web Applications is required.
- Proven experience with HTML and Java Script is required.
- Able to communicate clearly and collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Able to lead a project with minimal guidance
- Excellent problem solving and root cause analysis skills
- Exposure to algorithms, AI/ML, or data science projects including evaluating algorithms on datasets
- Exposure to data generation and analyses
- Exposure to Computer Vision Tracking systems
- Experience with a different frameworks/services such as S3, Kubernetes, Docker, Kafka, Spark, Redis, TerraForm, Ansible
- Experience with developing scalable systems
- Experience with pipelines processing huge data volume
You will design and implement applications and infrastructure which will help with all stages of the computer vision/deep learning algorithms development. This includes: data generation, model training, and failure analyses. You will work together with algorithm and software engineers to productize and optimize computer vision pipelines and integrate into our software solution.
Education & Experience
Masters's degree or higher in Computer Science or equivalent field.