Sr. PR Manager, Corporate Communications, Apple TV+
Culver City, California, United States
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, we believe new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. You bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Apple's worldwide communications team advises the world about the Company, our innovative products and services, and the values that drive our company. The team includes professionals with backgrounds in public relations strategy, journalism, marketing and event production. We’re looking for innovating, collaborative professionals from a variety of creative fields. If that’s you, then your next home may be here. Come and do the best and most exciting work of your career at Apple! Apple is seeking a Sr. Manager, Corporate Communications for the Corporate Communications and Publicity team for Apple’s new original video subscription service, Apple TV+, featuring original shows, movies and documentaries from the world’s most creative storytellers. This role will develop and deliver strategic communications across Apple Studios and Apple Original programming.
- 15+ years of validated experience in corporate communications and positive relationships in the entertainment, trade, business and consumer space, along with a proven track record developing and placing stories.
- Minimum of 10 years in a leadership position in corporate communications.
- Experience developing and handling studio communications, programming partnerships, launches and momentum programs.
- Effective collaborator capable of working cross functionally across teams and geographies.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to lead multiple projects and thrive in a dynamic environment.
- Adept at leading communications from start to finish.
- Excellent writing and editing skills, able to develop pitches and press materials.
- Ability to quickly analyze media coverage and sentiment and apply insights to the team’s work.
- Previous experience leading and driving successful communications programs in entertainment.
- Effectively lead and be a part of the larger publicity team.
- Ability to balance multiple projects in a fast-paced environment under short timelines.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Self-starter who can demonstrate creative and critical thinking abilities and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Deep knowledge and understanding of the industry trends and television/film landscape.
Focus on planning and executing launches, program deals and momentum activities for Apple TV+, writing and developing thoughtful pitches and press materials, drafting and managing announcements, media briefings, and identifying and handling issues across global productions in a continuous news cycle. Collaborate with production partners, producers, talent representatives and executives to accomplish goals. Target and simplify key priorities and opportunities, execute projects with steadfast attention to detail, deeply understand the customer experience and translate that into highly relevant and engaging communications.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's degree is required.