AI/ML - Sr Program/Product Manager, Machine Learning
Seattle, Washington, United States
Software and Services
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Do you love taking on challenges that create a positive impact? Are you passionate about empowering the development of ground-breaking intelligent experiences? The Siri Product team is looking for people like you! Machine learned systems enable Siri to be a world-class personal assistant to more than one billion users worldwide. Measurement and Evaluation of these systems is critical to ensuring timely and accurate product releases. We rely on this evaluation platform for generating success metrics, for monitoring and release at both a model level, as well as at an end-to-end ML based product level. We are looking for a program/product manager to lead the development of the next phase of our ML measurement and evaluation platform. The successful candidate will have a proven track record of conceptualizing and delivering technically complex platform projects. They will have a solid understanding of the mechanics of developing ML models and what it takes to scale and ship them to billions of users worldwide.
- 5+ years of experience leading or supporting platform projects in a machine learning environment, digital voice assistant experience is a plus
- Demonstrated skill of negotiating and distilling sophisticated technical requirements from multiple partners into a coherent long term platform roadmap
- Demonstrated skill of onboarding multiple product teams onto platforms and building capabilities for platform adoption
- Demonstrated data-driven decision making skills including experience leading metrics-driven projects or programs.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively across the organization
- Strong communication and presentation abilities, both written and verbal.
- Strong attention to detail.
Day to day responsibilities include working with multiple product and Software QE and ML Evaluation teams to understand their requirements for evaluation of ML models and translating them into a roadmap. You will also work with the platform development team and key cross functional partners to prioritize and deliver this roadmap. In addition, you will partner with teams across Siri to drive adoption of the platform. Using a metrics driven approach will be key to success in this role.
Education & Experience
BS/MS EE/CS/CE or equivalent.