Product Design Producer, Business Tools
Culver City, California, United States
At Apple great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences. The Ad Platform Design Team develops products that support individuals and businesses with advertising services across the Apple ecosystem. These tools are used by Developers, Agencies, Resellers, and Publishers and are used to create and manage ad campaigns. To compliment these offerings, the team will design tools and products supporting business of all sizes to succeed in the marketplace and continue to grow and expand. We are seeking an enthusiastic Design Producer to support the Ad Platform Design team with the enhancement and creation of tools that support business operations, key functions, and activities. This person will collaborate with the Design Manager and other Producers to provide overall team and project leadership . They will work closely with the design team and cross-functional partners to define project requirements, clarify design goals, lead design reviews, and ensure a quality release of the final product.
- 5+ years as a producer in software design, digital or creative agency experience preferred.
- Experienced in consumer software development and product lifecycle.
- Thorough understanding of UX/UI ideation, execution, and delivery processes.
- Understanding of desktop and native mobile design best practices.
- Thorough understanding of integrating design, business, marketing, engineering and stakeholder teams to clarify project requirements, define design goals and strategy, execution, and delivery processes.
- Keen ability to grasp complexity quickly and to focus on key issues.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to adapt to constant change.
- A passion for Apple, its products, and its customers.
We believe design matters. Design has always been at the heart of Apple. The design team is at the creative core of Apple Services. The Design Producer will play a big part in upholding these values and driving innovation and creativity though our design work. We strive for a strong eye and passion for design with a strong attention to detail, resourcefulness, adaptability, creativity, and being results oriented with high energy and a positive outlook. This is a fast-paced team focused on complex design challenges. This position works closely with many other teams and will be an advocate for user experience. Responsibilities: - Manage cross functional relationships and partnerships while representing design team. - Lead design brainstorms and workshops. - Run meetings and design reviews. Gather key ideas, decisions, issues, and action items in meeting notes. - Track and report project health on a weekly basis, including communicating status and impending or projected results. - Negotiate priorities for the design team given limited resources and an aggressive schedule. - Ensure timely handoff of design specs to engineering. - Review builds to ensure design integrity has remained intact during implementation. - Constantly improve processes and communications in an ever-changing, fast-paced working environment.