Receiver Systems Engineer (DSP) (m/f/d)
Linz, Upper Austria, Austria
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Smart people and inspiring, innovative technologies are the norm here! We have built the best wireless hardware design Team in the world. Are you a talented individual wanting to join our Team as a RF System Engineer? As member of Apple’s System Engineering Team you will do concept work for digital signal processing used by millions.
- In depth knowledge and real life experience in digital signal processing.
- Relevant experience in the design of interpolators/decimators, fractional rate converter, power efficient filter structures and parallel data processing.
- Matlab skills are essential. Experience in an object oriented programming language like C++, Python is highly advantageous.
- Basic understanding of digital circuit design and SystemC is a plus.
- This role requires strong analytical thinking and the ability to collaborate and communicate in multi-cultural global teams.
As a Receiver Systems Engineer you will be a part of an elite System Engineering team that is tasked with driving innovation of cellular receiver architectures across the whole cellular frequency range. As part of a team of Systems Engineers you will work closely with chip architects, digital and analog design teams to meet the challenges of the next generation wireless products. Your daily work includes the following tasks: - Translate system level and performance requirements into specification of optimised digital signal processing blocks - Modelling of the receiver chain in Matlab and C++ and evaluate its performance. - Develop HW and SW algorithms to optimised the receiver performance. - Drive the alignment of requirements, design targets and design trade-offs with other teams like digital design and FW.
Education & Experience
Master Degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science/ Software Engineering or equivalent. Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.