mac OS/iOS Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
The Claris team is seeking an outstanding macOS/iOS Engineer with passion for developing FileMaker Pro and Go. This is an excellent opportunity for a self-motivated, enthusiastic, results-oriented person to design and build high performance and powerful FileMaker clients that are used by a large number of customers for critical applications. Enjoy the benefits of working in a fast-growing business where you are encouraged to "Think Different" and where your efforts play a key role in the success.
- 5+ years of proven experience developing Cocoa, UIKit, or SwiftUI applications
- Coding experience in a C-based language (C, C++), C++ 11/14 a strong plus
- Good understanding of UI design and common usability issues
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are needed to facilitate interactions with development teams, management, and project management teams
- Laser-focused on the smallest details that are meaningful to our customers
As a Software Engineer, you will be responsible for designing, developing, testing, and deploying frameworks, participating in architecture and code reviews, helping to prioritize features and bug fixes, working collaboratively with multi-functional teams, leading in the pursuit and delivery of the best product.
Education & Experience
BS/MS computer science, software engineering, or equivalent
- - Detailed knowledge of macOS and iOS is preferred
- - Knowledge of Machine Learning is a plus
- - Fervently passionate and inquisitive, and seek to pursue every day problems in innovative ways
- - Results oriented and demonstrates high degree of ownership and accountability.
- - Creative problem solver and excellent collaborator, who thrives in a fast-paced, innovative environment.
- - Communicate quickly and effectively; vertically and horizontally through the organization.
- - Influence others to get things done.
- - Must possess excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- - Handle ambiguity and solve problems despite uncertainties.
- - Ability to lead large projects focusing on innovation, team work and results.
- - Proven track record of achieving outstanding results.
- - Highly motivated and self-directed, quick learner.
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics.