Children's Creative Executive, Apple TV+
Culver City, California, United States
The people here at Apple don’t just create products - they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it! Apple TV+ is seeking a senior level Preschool Creative Executive. We're growing and urge you to apply. We believe taking this role would place you in a highly-energized environment with some of the most talented creative individuals in the industry. As a Preschool Creative Executive for Apple TV+, you’ll procure and identify strong material in the kid’s premium television space, provide creative guidance to producers and talent in the development of these shows, and oversee these projects through production and post-production.
- 7+ years as a children's development/current creative executive
- Experience identifying creative content
- In-depth relationships with creators/writers/producers, studios and agencies/managers
- Experience developing premium creative content for children across preschool and bridge programming
- Strong communication and written skills
- A solid understanding of the animation/production pipeline
- Experience and passion for developing pre-school content
Source and assess scripts, pitches and other underlying intellectual property that meet the organization’s creative and educational vision for children’s content Guide producers and writers in the development of stories, scripts and visual development Manage all creative aspects of development, casting, production and post-production Act as liaison between the children’s development departments: Production, Casting, Publicity, Marketing, Research, Business and Legal Affairs.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree required