Change Lead, B2B, Cupertino
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Sales and Business Development
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Are you a driver of change? Are you passionate about helping people adapt to process and system changes? The Apple’s Sales organization generates the revenue needed to fuel our ongoing development of products and services. This in turn, enriches the lives of hundreds of millions of people around the world. Our sales team, is in many ways, the face of Apple to our largest customers. At the end of the day, we are here to grow Apple’s business through partnering with our enterprise, education & channel sales teams, resellers, partners and carriers. As part of the regional Business Process Re-engineering team (BPR), and broader WW BPR group, the End Customer Sales Change Lead will assist global owners drive adoption of new sales functionality that supports Apple’s Business-to-Business (B2B) efforts as part of a new enterprise technology solution. Working closely with the global change team, you will focus on the people side of change, including business processes, systems and technologies impacting key internal and external stakeholders. Based on the identified impacts, the Change Lead will partner with vendor and consultant resources to identify the communication and training needs and support the execution of change management activities. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to play a key role in implementing fast and effective change across regional and global teams in Apple Sales.
- Knowledge and experience of implementing change management principles, methodologies and tools.
- Strong understanding of how people journey through change, as well as the change process.
- Experience with large-scale organisational change efforts.
- Proven experience of project management approaches, tools and phases of a project life-cycle
- Strong attention to detail.
- Flexibility to work in ambiguous situations, highly matrix environments, and support other cross program work-streams, as vital.
- Organised, with a natural inclination for both strategic and tactical planning and turn strategy into tangible deliverables.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication and presentation skills, to audiences of varying seniority.
- Problem solving and root cause identification skills.
- Ability to operate at a strategic level and deep-dive, as needed, into operational / tactical detail.
- Lead by example and support, encourage and develop team members.
- High level of integrity, energy and sense of urgency to make things happen.
- Ability to establish and maintain trust, credibility and build strong relationships.
- Resilient and tenacious with a propensity to persevere.
- Expertise leading cross-functional workshops to drive consensus.
- Experience in managing internal, vendor, and consultant resources.
- Demonstrated organizational skills, ability to prioritize tasks and manage time efficiently while maintaining attention to detail
- Willing to take action and enjoy working in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Experience in delivering within large ERP implementations
- Past experience with agile delivery models
- Change management certification (such as PROSCI) or other designation desirable
Collaborate with business owners, process SMEs, and other stakeholders to review the current state against proposed future state processes & systems Participate in design workshops to assess change impacts, by conducting impact analyses and other change management assessments Collaborate with Regional SMEs to review global change impacts and assess regional differences•Collaborate with global team to develop recommendations for addressing gaps change impacts Partners with other teams to support global and regional process harmonization activities, as necessary•Review and updates change management plans with Global Change Management team Develop training and communication recommendations based on global change management strategy •Review global training templates and strategies to assess what is needed to support users Manage vendor and consultant resources to support communication and training development Collaborate with regional SMEs to provide coordination and assistance with regional training deployment Support and engage senior leaders. Consult and coach projects teams and team leads•Coordinate efforts with other specialists.•Integrate change management activities into project plans
Education & Experience
BA/BS or equivalent degree or relevant experience