Full-stack Software Engineer (Golang/React)
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming excellent products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish! Claris, an Apple company, is a place where extraordinary people gather to do their best work. Just be ready to dream big. The workplace today is flooded by applications, but organizations struggle to integrate and automate processes that run across them. At Claris, we are building a better way for the world’s 500 million knowledge workers to do their jobs better. We accomplish this by empowering them to automate their processes and integrate data across all their applications in a matter of days thanks to a browser-based, easy-to-use visual platform. If you're passionate about building scalable cloud-based applications, love APIs, want to be part of a group that works on a brand-new product, have the opportunity to shape it, and enjoy crafting robust, scalable, and maintainable services, we are the team for you!
- At least two years of production Go programming language experience
- At least two years of experience with project lifecycle activities: Planning, Development & Maintenance
- At least two years experience with CI/CD (continuous integration, continuous delivery) processes and principals
- Proven experience with code management systems, including Github
- Experience implementing modern, scalable and fault-tolerant SaaS application
- Experience building microservices
- Containerization: Docker / Kubernetes
- Experience building RESTful APIs
- Experiences building solutions utilizing WebSockets is desired
- Experience in Agile software development methodologies/Scrum and rapid releases
We are looking for a professional, experienced engineer who has a passion for using Go to build powerful, efficient microservices that change how Claris' FileMaker operates. This is an opportunity to join a diverse team that focuses on creating high-quality services and solutions. It will require a deep understanding of Cloud concepts as well as building highly scalable microservice based solutions. To be successful, you will need to focus your creative energy on collaboration, communication and producing high quality deliverables.
Education & Experience
Computer Science-Software Engineering Degree or equivalent software engineering experience We are looking for a highly motivated and proactive thinker who can think strategically and stay connected to our customers. The ideal candidate will possess a high level of integrity, creativity, initiative, accountability, communication and interpersonal skills, with a commitment to teamwork and excellence.