Silicon Provisioning Engineering Program Manager
San Diego, California, United States
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Dynamic, intelligent people and inspiring innovative technologies are the norm here. The people who work here have reinvented entire industries with all Apple Hardware products. The same passion for innovation that goes into our products also applies to our practices strengthening our dedication to leave the world better than we found it. Join us to help deliver the next groundbreaking Apple products! Are you a technical leader of groundbreaking silicon designs? Do you have the technical knowledge and interpersonal skills to drive and encourage project teams to deliver state of the art solutions in adventurous timelines? As a Silicon Provisioning Program Manager, you will utilize your Program / Project management skills and have significant responsibility for driving program schedules and resolving technical challenges to deliver groundbreaking silicon. This is an individual contributor role, helping drive provisioning validation processes for Custom Silicon used in Apple products. Your role encompasses driving the definition and provisioning silicon cycle for Apple Custom Silicon from initial concept, implementation, validation and qualification to customer delivery.
- Typically requires 5+ years of experience in chip design, SoC HW/SW test, or technology process development experience is preferred.
- 2+ Years Technical Program or Project Management, Systems Support/Customer Support experience.
- Relevant experience in security HW/SW.
- Experience working in a dynamic engineering environment and real-time crisis leadership skills.
- Strong desire to own/drive project development from concept to execution.
- Ability to lead multi-functional teams to bring HW, SW, and FW plans together.
- Experience with SoC provisioning, fusing plans, bring-up flows, and chip security is a plus.
• You will work on a EPM team responsible for driving the provisioning validation of Apple SoCs and the timely resolution of technical issues to meet daring product schedules. • The provisioning process is highly multi-functional and brings together silicon, software, infrastructure and security architecture teams to ensure that new Apple devices boot-up securely. • Drive internal program process to guarantee high quality silicon provisioning for Apple SoCs. • Focusing validation, software and infrastructure teams on meeting near term achievements and unblocking technical issues by pulling together the right technical expert(s) to resolve the issues with data-based decision-making. • Drive technical sessions with multi-functional partners to close issues/concerns. • Focused issue reporting, bug tracking, and communication of program risks and status. • You should be able to have technical discussions related to the fusing plans, and early boot software with the multi-functional teams.
Education & Experience
MS or BS Degree in technical subject area.