HomeKit Deep Learning/Computer Vision Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
The HomeKit Secure Video team is expanding on its industry leading, privacy preserving approach to computer vision in the home. We’re looking for a deep learning expert to help us build innovative new features for a billion iPhone users, using machine learning to make their lives safer and more convenient.
- You have a proven track record of building Deep Learning models that work in the real world
- You have experience with deep learning frameworks such as Tensorflow
- You are an accomplished coder in object-oriented languages, such as C++ or Objective-C
- You have a well-founded grasp of computer science fundamentals
- You thrive in a collaborative environment
- You have excellent interpersonal skills
- A real passion for product quality and attention to detail
- Ability to work in a rapid development cycle with tight schedules
- You are obsessively passionate and inquisitive, and seek to tackle everyday problems in innovative ways.
You will be applying state of the art Machine Learning algorithms to make our products more intelligent. You'll be responsible for improving existing features and implementing new and innovative ideas for the future. Our goals are simple but the task is large; craft the most amazing computer vision home experience in the world that our customers will love. WWDC 2019: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psL_5RIBqnY&t=2563 (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psL_5RIBqnY&t=2563)
Education & Experience
Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent experience. Graduate CS experience appreciated.