WW Digital Channel - CX Programs Sr. Leader
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Sales and Business Development
The WW Digital Channel Team drives the development of digital strategies across Apple channels. We are creating a consistent brand experience in the digital world, whether it is on a partner’s website or on global marketplaces or on social commerce. Our team serves as the center of expertise on eCommerce and will be instrumental in unlocking Apple’s potential in maximizing customer experience, brand presence and sales growth across digital channels. We are seeking a digital channel CX Programs Lead to drive and lead the overall process for identifying, scaling, and optimizing digital assets to our worldwide channel partners. This role will be instrumental to help revolutionize Apple’s premium customer experience across global digital channels. This role is highly collaborative and you will need to work closely with internal cross functional teams to drive digital success and Apple’s sales growth.
- 10+ years of deep expertise and leadership experience in an eCommerce, retail, product management, customer experience or business development role
- Ability to inspire and communicate with a wide range of constituents and executives across functions and organizational levels
- Ability to lead by influence across a worldwide matrix organization
- Solid understanding and experience managing sales, marketing or eCommerce related projects
- Ability to personally deliver large scale initiatives in a fast-paced environment with high levels of complexity and ambiguity
- Proven experience succeeding in complex, matrix and cross-functional projects
- Experience delivering successful end-to-end digital programs or campaigns, from concept to execution to reporting and optimization
- Innovative thinking to approach challenges from multiple angles
- Experience setting, managing and reporting against multi-year plans, budgets, critical metrics, achievements, roadmaps, etc.
- Excellent written, presentation and oral communication skills
- Willing to take action and enjoy working in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Lead the work of setting a shared vision, understanding value and prioritization of work around building a scalable digital channel CX roadmap with the Marcom teams. - Develop a deep understanding of global partners eCommerce capabilities to help identify asset and content requirements to improve customer experience and increase conversion. - Create and drive process improvement in which assets are prioritized, tracked, and delivered to internal Apple teams and external partners. - Through the use of technology, driving the improvement of scaling and go to market of assets and other digital programs that improve sales and the customer experience. - Work closely with Marcom teams to manage constant prioritization of requests for new eCommerce assets and content - Develop CX standard methodologies playbook and drive ongoing updates of the playbook with new use cases implemented around the world. - Responsible for leading and managing regular CX roadmap and update communicates to cross functional partners and leadership.
Education & Experience
Bachelors Degree, MBA (preferred)
- Ability in multiple languages preferred