SEO Program Manager
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
At Apple, great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences. Apple is looking for an experienced SEO Program Manager, based in our Cupertino office to oversee our organic search efforts. The position requires a hands-on, get-the-job-done attitude. We are looking for experience understanding SEO best practices and conceiving, planning, and delivering complex projects that drive the business forward. Our organic search presence is an extension of Apple’s marketing - and needs to be at the same Apple level of quality. Building relationships with key stakeholders across the Apple organization is imperative to this work. As part of the SEO team, you will be directly responsible for shaping the voice of Apple products in organic search to billions of people. You will work with a cross-functional team across marketing, engineering, product management, merchandising, and more.
- 10 plus years of proven experience with SEO. Ideally, for a global enterprise or digital agency.
- Experience with complex technical SEO projects, such as site migrations or geo-expansions.
- Experience defining the scope or path of a project, and know how to start from scratch.
- Experience establishing relationships and building a network of partners within your company.
- Strong organizational, time management, and prioritization skills.
- Very strong attention to detail.
- Self-starter, self-motivated with the ability to work independently.
- Represent SEO and work cross-functionally with product management, engineering, marketing communications, design, and others to develop the next generation of a platform that will power apple.com for years to come. - Provide SEO requirements for ongoing improvements made on the existing Apple Online Store platform to improve its shoppability. - Work with Design, UX, and developer teams to design a seamless online shopping and ownership experience with SEO built-in. - Represent SEO in the group developing a shared set of tech platforms for leading the Apple Online Store and marketing pages. - Audit and analyze the content required to support the next evolution of apple.com from an SEO point of view. - Be part of the working group that will develop a shared set of processes that define cross-functional operational standards for future platforms. - Write SEO requirements for SEO-specific projects to be implemented by the SEO engineering team. - Provide SEO requirements for the expansion of the Apple Online Store into new countries. - Work with Apple’s interactive and engineering teams to ensure new product introductions are optimized for search from the moment of launch.