Apple Cloud Products - QA -Automation Engineer - Mobile - Apple Park
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
ACS Subscription Experience Quality Engineering team is looking for a product focused, hardworking software quality automation engineer to contribute in our proliferation of ever growing Apple service offerings. We are seeking an individual who can lead new projects, provide design suggestions and ensure our products are released with the highest quality standards. The ideal candidate for this role is passionate about evolving technology's. You love to learn new things quickly and can adapt in a work environment that is fast paced. Every engineer on the team is encouraged to work on multiple projects simultaneously, able to work collaboratively with others, participate in feature design discussions and able to write and execute manual and automated tests. This is a very hands-on position leading projects, crafting test plans/cases, along with performing manual and automation tests. You will be working closely with multiple multi-functional teams to ensure that products that we release are of the highest caliber. Other key responsibilities include defect validation and reporting, test harness improvements, and continuous maintenance / coverage improvements of automated regression test suites.
- A deep understanding of SQA methodologies and practices.
- Solid understanding of iOS and MacOS
- Experience with iOS/Mac or mobile device automation is required
- Solid Experience with Python, Swift, or other programming / scripting skills
- Must be self-motivated, flexible, and have strong problem solving skills
- Strong experience in designing effective test plans, test cases, and reporting bugs of sophisticated features
- Ability to explain technical concepts to a non-technical audience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
As a Software Quality Engineer you will be responsible for the design and development of a wide range of tools and applications including command-line interfaces, CI systems, and frameworks. You will also be responsible collecting testing results from multi-functional teams, and reporting on them to make overall quality decisions for Apple Account and Authentication projects. We promote innovation and new technology to further improve our creative output. We're looking for a hardworking and passionate person to join this amazing team, if you feel this is you, we'd love to hear from you.
Education & Experience
B.S Computer Science, or equivalent experience