UX Product Designer - Claris
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Claris (formerly FileMaker, Inc.) a wholly owned subsidiary of Apple, is a place where extraordinary people gather to do their best work. Just be ready to dream big. The Claris design team is looking for a Product Designer with a passion for simplifying complex problems and driving projects toward clarity. You are a problem solver, self starter and an excellent communicator with a passion for phenomenal experiences. This role works very collaboratively and cross-functionally to deliver high quality designs, from wireframes to high fidelity screens. The focus is working on new and existing business software applications for web and Mac, empowering users to build solutions using low code tools. This position will be based in Cupertino, CA.
- 4+ years of work experience crafting extraordinary user interface designs for web platforms.
- A strong design portfolio showcasing UX as well as UI work
- Collaborate closely with engineers, product managers to define problems.
- Communicate design concept ideas through sketches and wireframes.
- Highly skilled in Sketch and other design tools.
The ideal candidate will help shepherd ideas from conception to release, advocating for clean and understandable solutions along the whole journey.
Education & Experience
Bachelors Degree in design field or equivalent
- - Self-motivated and able to efficiently run with a project without close supervision.
- - Possess excellent verbal and presentation skills.
- - Experience with enterprise solutions is a plus.
- - Visual design background a plus.
- Claris is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.