Senior Product Manager, Special Projects - Ad Platforms
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Apple is a place where extraordinary people gravitate in order to do their best work. Together we craft products and experiences people once couldn’t have imagined — and now can’t imagine living without. If you’re excited by the idea of making a real impact, and joining a team where we pride ourselves in being one of the most diverse and inclusive companies in the world, a career with Apple might be your dream job! Are you interested in making a difference in how digital advertising will work in a privacy-centric world? We are looking for an experienced product leader to focus on next generation advertising experiences for Apple users. The Senior Product Manager will explore, design and advocate for new and innovative products. You will be involved in product strategy, product development, and the launch of advertising experiences that allow customers to discover products and services within the Apple ecosystem. You’ll apply your professional judgment and in-depth customer insights to drive internal alignment and development of groundbreaking features for new advertising products. If this excites you, read on!
- 8+ years of Product Management experience with at least one entire product development cycle from concept to introduction
- Experience with early stage consumer and/or advertising products and technologies for mobile or wearable platforms is strongly preferred
- First-hand responsibility developing and gaining agreement for product vision, strategy and requirements with cross-functional teams.
- Proven track record of establishing rapport, credibility and influence with others to achieve results across a large matrixed organization
- Experience factoring consumer privacy considerations into product definition and technical design for digital media or advertising products
- Strong product sense and a keen understanding of what makes for an excellent user experience
- Self-motivated, thrives in a dynamic environment with a high degree of ownership and accountability
- Strong consumer product instincts and intuitively understand why product ideas will succeed or fail
- Expert communicator by developing and delivering presentations and documents in a clear, concise, and confident manner to all levels of the organization
- Proficiency working with the key players, technologies, capabilities, and providers of digital products & services
- Comfort working in situations where there is ambiguity and thrive in finding solutions on your own and with peers
- Receptive to the input and opinions of others, yet have a strong sense for what is critically important for inspiring change and meaningful outcomes
Partnering across Ad Platforms and with other Apple teams to imagine and advocate for product changes that will result in compelling, privacy-preserving advertising experiences. You will chart a path forward on how to bring those experiences to market. The ideal candidate is someone who is technically adept, who obsesses over the customer experience, who can work cross-functionally with business teams, engineering, and UX design, who understands the digital media or advertising landscape and the underlying technologies. Seeking someone who can engage with senior leaders across the company to articulate a product vision and drive consensus.
Education & Experience
Bachelors, Masters, or equivalent professional experience