Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Apple’s Hardware Engineering Recruiting team is focused on delivering best-in-class recruiting service to our Engineering teams on the leading edge of technology. We are the team that supports all current products for Apple and we thrive on creativity, innovation and productivity.
- Full life-cycle recruiting experience in a fast-paced, corporate environment.
- Recruiting experience in hardware engineering is a plus but not necessary
- Attention to detail is mandatory and must demonstrate meticulous organization skills.
- Interest in technologies around Apple products is a plus.
- Proven background in using innovative research & sourcing methods to hire for niche areas and ‘hard to fill’ roles.
- Must have the ability to change direction on short notice and adapt to changing priorities
- Solid experience in partnering effectively with all types of teams and levels of professionals.
- Exceptional closing and negotiation skills are required.
- Highly motivated, professional, with a strong work ethic and customer focused approach
You will be responsible for recruiting a wide variety of critically important positions across the Hardware engineering business group. You will focus on the recruitment of individuals in the various Hardware Engineering disciplines to include Product Design, System EE Design, Engineering Project Manager, Acoustics, Antenna and other functional areas that align to our business teams. You will need to understand client requirements and support them in their efforts to find the best candidates in the market. You will be accountable for partnering with hiring managers to fill openings in the Hardware Engineering organization, direct sourcing activities, effectively screen candidates, oversee the scheduling and candidate experience of all candidates you interface with and negotiations. You should maintain excellent communication with candidates and hiring managers throughout the process, as well as collaborate with recruitment peers and People Business Partners.
Education & Experience
BA/BS Degree preferred and 5+ years of technical recruiting experience. This is a 12 month contract.