Product Manager, Advertising Campaign Management - Ad Platforms
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
At Apple, we work every day to create products and services that enrich people’s lives. Our Ad Platforms team is redefining the advertising model by developing highly effective, scalable advertising products that help content creators thrive while upholding Apple’s commitment to always respect user privacy. We help publishers and developers promote and monetize their work while also helping people around the world discover apps and media. Today, we are a global organization that powers ads in Apple News and Search Ads in the App Store.
- Built user interfaces / UX that capitalizes on onboarding and campaign management. Strong product sense and a keen understanding of what makes for a great user experience
- 5+ years of Product Management experience with at least one entire product development cycle from concept to introduction. Experience with consumer and/or advertising products and technologies for mobile platforms is strongly preferred.
- Experience working closely with cross-functional teams to define and drive product strategy and roadmap
- Proven ability to establish rapport, credibility and influence with others to achieve results across a large matrixed organization
- Ability to clearly articulate product vision, product strategy and requirements to stakeholders, engineering and internal business partners
- Self-motivated, thrives in a fast-paced environment with a high degree of ownership and accountability
- Act as product owner for features and enhancements for your partner engineering teams. Set up product backlogs and ensure priorities align with Ad Platforms goals. Work closely with Engineers to enable them to identify the critical path, prioritize and execute upon requirements. - Define product features/enhancements and communicate requirements to UX design and engineering teams via clearly written requirements documents, diagrams, and concise verbal communication - Design and build advertiser experiences using your intuition for great UI / UX and API interfaces for our programmatic customers. - Synthesize insights from user research, customer meetings, usage data, and sales feedback to prioritize improvements and new feature ideas that will deliver business objectives and customer benefits. - Collaborate with go-to-market teams on the delivery strategy and plans
Education & Experience
BS or equivalent experience