Apple Card Product Manager - Credit and Risk
New York City, New York, United States
Software and Services
Apple is a place where extraordinary people gather to do their best work. Together we craft products and experiences people once couldn’t have imagined — and now can’t imagine living without. If you’re excited by the idea of making a real impact, and joining a team where we pride ourselves in being one of the most diverse and inclusive companies in the world, a career with Apple might be your dream job. Apple Pay is rapidly growing, entering new markets and adding innovative new features to the platform. The Apple Pay team is seeking a top-flight and experienced professional to help drive the launch and growth of our Apple Card. In this role, you will help chart the strategic direction of Apple Card and support execution against that long-term strategy. You will partner directly with the Apple Pay business teams, engineering teams and other functional teams across Apple. You will work cross-functionally to deliver results, as well as working with external partners such as payment networks, bank issuers and other players to deliver results. You should have significant consumer product management experience and subject matter expertise in financial services and payments. Ability to seek an independent work stream and drive progress is key. This will be a hybrid in-house/WFH role located in our New York office once Apple returns to in-office working.
- Individual will lead a key initiative as part of the Apple Card product team
- Outstanding product professional with 5-10 years of experience, including product management for financial services and financial technology products
- Experience leading and developing teams of top-tier product managers. Transition optimally between being player and coach.
- Experience and familiarity with bank technology stacks, including API data access
- Ability to collaborate with different teams including engineering, operations, using outstanding influencing skills, and strong senior-level communication abilities to drive decisions
- Successful track record working within a cross-functional team, and across multiple partners and geographies, to deliver project outcomes
- Analytical and technical problem solver who is data driven, with a can-do attitude and flexibility to accommodate to evolving business needs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency with Apple products and applications is preferred
Lead strategy and product management for underwriting process Strong problem solving and analytical skills Travel may be required
Education & Experience
BS/BA Degree. MBA a plus.