Sr. Finance Data Analyst, Financial Analytics, WW Sales Finance (process automation/data reporting)
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish! Do you love thinking analytically? Are you passionate about using your financial knowledge to navigate complex challenges? Just as our customers find value in Apple products, the Finance group finds value for both Apple and its shareholders. As part of this group, you’ll play an integral role in ensuring our day-to-day financial health. You and your team will support Apple’s growth, both top and bottom line, by applying the same level of innovation toward financial matters as we do toward our products and services. You’ll also collaborate with Apple teams across the world to develop more effective investment strategies and risk management. Finance is essential to upholding our global dedication to excellence, and it is directly responsible for shaping the company’s future. Join us, and you’ll have a meaningful role in continuing Apple’s legacy of efficiency and success. We are looking for an outgoing professional with high analytical capacity, creativity, and strong communication skills to support the Worldwide Sales Organization. The position requires the ability to understand and work with sophisticated data sets, generated from equally complex business processes, in order to drive insights. The position will work cross-functionally with sales, finance and technical teams to help develop new tools, processes and analysis for senior sales/finance executives.
- 5+ years of consulting or financial/business/data analyst experience.
- Self-motivated, driven individual who is comfortable working in a global, fast-paced environment.
- Excellent attention to detail and strong strategic mindset.
- Demonstrated cross-functional collaboration, project management, and change management skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with ability to articulate technical issues and/or results of analysis in easy to understand business terms.
- Confirmed ability to conduct complex, data driven analysis and solve ambiguous problems accurately.
- Advanced spreadsheet and data modeling skills
- Knowledge of financial principles such as P&Ls & quarterly forecasting etc.
- Plus: Experience with Tableau, Essbase, SQL, R/Python, Business Objects, Keynote.
The ideal candidate is one who has been a top performer in his or her career with a proven track record of accomplishments. The candidate should feel comfortable dealing with complex & ambiguous situations. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES Partner with senior sales and sales finance leaders to understand their analytical needs. Drive internal operational improvements and roadmaps for key projects to support analytics. Analyze and model data to unlock key insights and to improve internal processes. Communicate results of complex analyses and projects effectively to senior management Drive decision making for key projects and communicate key achievements to senior management. Manage cross-functional relationships to drive and innovate new processes and design of solutions. Champion continuous improvement and innovative approaches.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's degree of a quantitative nature (Finance, Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, etc.)