iCloud for Windows Development Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. You and your team will confirm that every product we make performs exactly as intended. Together, our work will be the reason millions of customers feel that they can trust our devices every single day. The Apple Cloud Platforms group is looking for a senior product development professional with experience developing Cloud-based client software for the Microsoft Windows platform. This person will join a small team developing applications within the iCloud team.
- 3+ years of proven experience with Windows applications and Microsoft development environments
- Expert knowledge of one or more of C, C++, or Objective-C
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable and adaptable in a fast-paced environment
Successful candidates will have deep knowledge of Microsoft Windows and the Windows file system and have demonstrated experience developing and releasing cloud-based products into the consumer marketplace. This experience will include knowledge of NTFS, Windows networking, installer development, testing methodologies, and preparing products for online distribution. Experience developing and delivering a product for the Microsoft Store is highly desirable. An ability to work successfully within a fast-paced product development organization is essential.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience. Advanced Degree preferred.
- Experience in the below is a plus:
- • In-depth development experience with VS2017 or newer, networking, and cloud-based architectures
- • Strong object-oriented design and programming skills