Americas Operations System Configuration Manager
Austin, Texas, United States
Software and Services
The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do. Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Join Apple and help us leave the world better than we found it.
- Strong knowledge of Apple’s Order to Cash processes and associated system capabilities
- 5-7 years hands on SAP knowledge
- Demonstrates a passion for the customer experience through a whatever-it-takes-to-get-it-done mentality
- Seamlessly leads multiple concurrent projects/initiatives/events
- Focuses on building and nurturing extraordinary relationships with cross functional partners
- Possesses strong, effective written and verbal communication skills with ability to present to senior leaders
- Strong process and analytical skills
- Excellent time management/prioritization skills
- Thrives in a highly matrixed organization
- Outstanding follow through and organizational skills
- Experience managing and motivating teams with and without authority
- Proactive individual with strong business acumen and critical thinking skills
- Enjoys working in a challenging, often changing environment
- Good understanding of AMR Operations goals and objectives
- Familiarity with conflict management, performance management and outlier management
- A desire to develop people on the team while creating an environment that promotes teamwork and creativity
- Thought leader with a knack for developing a strategy and then executing it to create efficiencies within tactical and systemic processes
The AMR Ops Business Process Re-engineering (BPR) System Configuration manager reports into AMR BPR Operations and is charged with converting the business execution plan of record into the system execution plan of record for much of AMR Operations. The AMR Ops BPR System Configuration manager leads a high functioning team of system experts who are creative and innovative in providing solutions to operational problems. The team manger is considered an expert in Apple’s systems and Order to Cash processes with the ability to develop individuals, resources, knowledge and infrastructure as needed to ensure the success of the organization.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain, Business, Economics, Engineering, Computer Science or related field required. MBA or Advanced Degree preferred.